Eco Camping at Pelicam!
If you want to enjoy an eco stay in Tulcea, at the Danube shore, Pelicam is preparing a camping place as friendly as possible to nature. From this year, participants in the International Film Festival about Environment and People can put their tent by the lake.
At Pelicam, you have not just movies about the environment, but a complete experience in harmony with nature.
We have room for about 30 tents. We advise you to book the camping site with a simple email to [email protected]
- bike rental station nearby, on the waterfront
- special price for bike rental: 10 RON / day, compared to 30 RON/ day
- discount at the festival bar
In addition, you are at 10 minutes from the festival premises.
Prices camping :
- 15 RON / night / tent for up to 3 people;
- 25 RON / night / tent for 4-6 people.
Bicycle Rental Prices :
- 5 RON / hour;
- 10 RON/ day for campers;
- 30 RON / day
Pelicam campsite is in the first 100 % eco picnic area in Romania. The picnic place has 4,000 square feet and is located on the Ciuperca Lake in the city. They feature wooden pallets modules and there is a separate waste collection system.