The Balkans cradles Europe’s last wild rivers and supports abundant wildlife and healthy, intact ecosystems. These rivers are The Undamaged – clean, pristine, and undammed. With over 2,700 small and large hydro power plants planned or under construction in the Balkans, corruption and greed are destroying the last free-flowing rivers of Europe. Follow the Balkan Rivers Tour, a crew of whitewater kayakers, filmmakers, photographers and friends who decided to stand up for the rivers, travelling from Slovenia to Albania for 36 days, kayaking 23 rivers in 6 countries to protest the dams and show the world the secret, wild rivers of the Balkans.
- Swindon Independent Film Festival 2019 - Best Documentary
- Paddling Film Festival 2019 - Winner
- Bovec Outdoor Film Festival 2018 - Public Choice
- Waterwalker Film Festival 2019 - Winner
- Gorniskega Film Festival 2019 - Honorable Mention